In this week’s episode, co-hosts Paul Slack and Ray Larson continue to discuss the 4 P’s of an Internet Marketing Balanced Score Card and answer the question how to discover your website purpose statement. This week we will hone in on the Purpose quadrant, the most important. A balanced scorecard is just that: all the metrics must work to achieve the objectives set out in the Purpose quadrant. Be sure to check out Ray’s companion post creating a killer mission statement.
FREE EBOOK: “SOCIAL RULES! FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND SMALL BUSINESS”
A COMMON SENSE GUIDE TO SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING…YOURS FREE!
- Get down to the basics that can come only from hands on business success.
- Learn effective and efficient methods for capitalizing on social media marketing.
- Implement best practices and learn how to measure real results.
Click here to get your hands on this jam packed guide, absolutely free…
TOPICS COVERED (Website Purpose Statement):
- Tying your company Vision and Mission statements to your website purpose statement
- Purpose: why you’re online
- The purpose quadrant communicates 2 pillars:
- The purpose of your website
- Your macro objective of your campaign
- The purpose statement communicates why you are online spending all this money and for what means.
- But it also ties in and must support you company’s mission statement.
- Paul can explain how we connect Vende’s mission statement to the purpose quadrant.
In our next podcast we will discuss the importance of the “Profit” quadrant, and what metrics we use to balance our scorecard.
During the podcast we mentioned this terrific video of Simon Sinek discussing the concept of starting with why.