n this week’s episode, co-hosts Paul Slack and Ray Larson discuss the Internet Marketing Performance Metrics that matter and the 4 P’s of an Internet Marketing Balanced Score Card.
TOPICS COVERED (Internet Marketing Performance Metrics):
- What value does my business obtain from the activity?
- What outcomes did the website produce for our company?
- How to compute and communicate economic value to the stakeholders.
- Avinash Kaushik: “Focus on the critical few, not the insignificant many”
- How to separate the “nice to know” from the “have to know” metrics.
- What are the existential questions to determine the critical few Internet Marketing Performance metrics?
- What are the 4 quadrants of the Vende Digital Balanced Score Card.
- How to use the Balanced Score Card to:
- Correct course
- Manage by exception
- Review score card each quarter
[sc_embed_player fileurl=”https://vendedigital.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Winning-Online-Podcast-Episode-003.mp3″] Winning Online Podcast Episode 003