In today’s world, if you lead marketing and don’t own lead generation for your business, you are not going to be considered relevant for very long. Here’s some good news. We have taken our 20+ years of experience and developed our B2B Lead Funnel Framework course that will teach you our framework.
How to Get More Leads with Our B2B Lead Funnel Framework
The problem is that too many marketers are struggling to produce enough leads for their businesses to grow. We know this because marketers like these hire us all the time to take over their online lead generation. However, not every business can afford to outsource digital marketing to an agency.
If you aren’t producing leads and can’t afford to hire an agency like Vende, then you need to learn how to build and implement a B2B lead funnel. Here’s some good news. We have taken our 20+ years of experience and developed our B2B Lead Funnel Framework course that will teach you our framework. Owning lead generation makes you the lifeblood of your company!
Generating leads online isn’t that difficult if you know how
Knowing how to generate leads is the hard part. That’s why we baked all of our knowledge of the fundamentals of digital marketing into this framework. This is the same framework we use to generate qualified leads month after month for our full-service clients.
The main reason we created this course is to save you time, trouble, and expense. In other words, to save you the 20+ years of learning, doing, improving, and optimizing that we have invested in perfecting our framework.
What is a B2B Lead Generation Funnel?
A B2B lead funnel is a process to systematically identify, connect, and engage with buyers throughout the buying journey. Developing a lead generation funnel has never been more critical for your business. If implemented correctly, your lead funnel will enable you to get in front of and stay in front of buyers at every key stage of the buying process. This is critical because buyers are using online channels to learn the best ways to solve problems and discover companies that can help them.
Did you know?
- Decision-makers are using online information to get through 80% of the buying process before they engage a salesperson – Gartner
- 90% of B2B buyers leverage online content to aid in a purchase decision – CMO Council
- On average there are 7 people involved in a typical B2B buying decision – Gartner
- Salespeople aren’t having enough meaningful conversations today; resulting in only 53% of them meeting or exceeding their quotas – CSO Insights
- Buyers look at their phones 150 times per day (50% of the time they are looking at social media) – Internet Trends
Our B2B Lead Funnel Framework is a proven and repeatable process to develop a successful digital marketing plan for your business. We are excited to share it with you!
Essential ingredients of a successful B2B Lead Funnel
All successful funnels must have these 3 key elements to move buyers forward:
- Informative content – You need to produce useful information that aids the buyer in understanding the best ways to deal with their issues/obstacles/problems.
- Gated lead magnet – lead magnets are designed to get contact information from your prospect by offering something premium. These are often downloadable pdfs, webinars/webcasts, ebooks, etc.
- Marketing automation – B2B sales cycles are long, and we can’t control when a buyer is ready to take the next step. Marketing automation keeps your business top-of-mind, so when the buyer is ready, they call you.
What our B2B Lead Funnel Framework course will teach you
Beyond the essential ingredients, our framework course will teach you the nuance of buyer motivation and how to make your company stand out from the competition. Let’s face it, it’s a noisy world out there, and we want to show you how to cut through the noise.
- How to develop messaging that will motivate your prospects
- What topics and content will move prospects through the funnel
- How to generate tons of qualified traffic through search and social media
- How to turn your website into a lead generation machine
- How to leverage marketing automation to stay top of mind and convert leads into opportunities
Here’s exactly what you get:
- 10 video lessons that contain the elements (best practices, tools, resources, & activities) we use to generate leads for our full-service clients
- 68-page Guide to enable you to build your own lead funnel along the way
- Multiple resources, templates, and swipe copy to help you complete your funnel quickly
- Access to our private Facebook group to share ideas and collaborate with customers and experts from the Vende team
- 90-day action plan that will help you take your new lead funnel and stay on track to get it fully deployed for your business
- If implemented correctly, you’ll get what you came for….more leads & sales!
Here’s how it works:
- You can sign up and watch the first video and download the 68-page B2B Lead Funnel Roadmap Guide for free.
- If you choose to purchase the course, then you will receive access to the rest of the daily videos.
- Each video will teach you one part of the framework and unlock our proprietary tools and resources we use to serve our clients.
- Each day you will get to apply that part of the framework to your business.
- After you complete the lessons, you will unlock the 90-day action plan guide that will help you implement your new framework.
If you are struggling to generate qualified leads for your business, don’t continue down the same path and hope for a different result. That’s what Albert Einstein called insanity. If you really want something different to happen, you’re going to have to try something different. This course will teach you a different path to follow.
Click the button below, and you will be able to watch the first lesson and download the 68-page Roadmap for free.
Remember, any marketer can become the lifeblood of their company by completing our B2B Lead Funnel Framework course because it shows you step-by-step how to build a funnel for your business that will produce online leads at will. Sign up today, and in 10 days you can get your marketing back on track and become a digital marketing rockstar!