Discover the top B2B digital marketing trends for 2021 and how to pick the best ones for your business in this helpful guide.
21 B2B Digital Marketing Trends in 2021
Forget 2020. CMOs are optimistic about a recovery in 2021; however, budgets will be tight. In 2021, you’ll need to focus on cost-effective ways to get in front of more opportunities.
According to Gartner’s Annual CMO Survey for 2020-2021:
- Producing Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) & Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) are at the top of their priority list
- Budgets will shift largely away from traditional advertising/marketing to digital marketing
- CMOs believe that digital advertising/marketing is a key tool to help build a post-Covid recovery
Generating more leads and sales in 2021
Most B2Bs will be looking for new ways to grow sales in 2021. Unfortunately, we can’t control when prospects are ready to buy. As a B2B marketer, your job is to make sure that when a qualified prospect is ready to buy, they think of your company first. That’s where marketing comes in. Good marketing is always an exercise in memorization. In 2021, you will need to focus on getting as many potential customers as possible to:
- Know your company exists
- What problems you can solve
- How to take the next step
Digital marketing will enable you to accomplish these goals more effectively and much quicker than any other form of marketing in 2021.
Upcoming Webcast 10/28 – B2B Digital Marketing: What’s Working Now!
Learn 5 tips to get 2021 off to a great start during this exclusive new training opportunity just for you! This is a one-time training session, so make sure you reserve a spot today.
Attendees of the webcast will receive an early release of the 21 Digital Marketing Trends report. During the webcast, we will show you specific examples of how other B2B companies are crushing it with digital marketing. If you want to get your marketing back on track in 2021, then you’ll want to attend this event.
This 40-minute LIVE webcast will show you exactly how to…
- Cut out the clutter and make digital marketing easier and more effective
- Generate leads more predictably at a much lower cost
- Set up campaigns just like we do for our clients
- Create the perfect landing page that converts
- Develop lead magnets that your audience will love
- Generate unlimited ideas for your lead magnets and ‘freemiums’
21 Digital Marketing Trends Report Coming October 31, 2020
We are excited to announce that our new digital marketing trends report for 2021 is being released on October 31st. Anticipating digital marketing trends and shifts will be more challenging in 2021 due to reduced and shifting budgets. As we know, trends are just that, trends. It may be difficult to decipher what is new, what is relevant, and what is fading.
At Vende Digital, we work hard to stay ahead of trends and have curated this list of the top 21 trends for 2021. For you as a business leader, including some or all of these trends in your marketing mix will set your organization up for success.
Opt-in for an early release – Be one of the first to receive our report. You can opt-in now, and we’ll email it to you on 10/28. However, a much better option would be to attend our live webcast on 10/28. This would serve as the perfect combination to learn about trends and tactics that will get your business noticed in 2021.
As a business leader, including some or all of these trends in your marketing mix will set your organization up for success.
Picking The Best B2B Digital Marketing Trends for Your Business
We have broken this year’s digital marketing trends down by stages of the demand generation funnel to help you connect the dots between your needs and the best tactics that might help.
The key to picking the most impactful trends for your business is to see which trends can fill existing gaps you might have within the following demand generation funnel:
- Awareness & Discovery – Goal: To be discovered by your target audience, reinforce the problems you can solve, and drive qualified traffic to your website. Ask yourself:
- Do you have a top of the funnel problem? Do you need more traffic? Do you feel like you are the best-kept secret in your industry?
- Evaluation & Interest – Goal: To generate qualified leads by educating/informing prospects and getting them to opt-in to your marketing communications. Ask yourself:
- Do you have plenty of traffic but can’t seem to convert visitors into leads?
- Commitment & Decision – Goal: To close more business by aiding the sales process. Ask yourself:
- Are you struggling to generate opportunities/appointments for your sales team? Does your sales team have the tools to win more business?
Here is a partial list of trends that will be covered in the report:
- Social/Digital Selling
- Account-Based Marketing Surrounds
- Video Marketing
- Interactive Quizzes and Assessments
- Technical SEO
- Digital Advertising Trends
- Employee Amplification/Advocacy
- Much, much more!
Getting Ready for 2021
2021 will be a year of recovery for most B2Bs. Your goal should be to pick a few of the 21 digital marketing trends that fill gaps and create new opportunities for your company to connect and engage your customer. By following these marketing trends, you will keep up with the ever-evolving world of B2B digital marketing.
If you are not sure where to start, schedule a complimentary planning meeting with Vende. We will take a look at your environment and make recommendations based on your current situation.