B2B Demand Gen Specialist
Title: B2B Demand Gen Specialist
- 3-6 years in Digital Marketing Campaign Management, Demand Generation, or Account Management Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing, Social Media
- 4-8 years in Digital Marketing Account Management or Demand Generation Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing
The Vende Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for the oversight of the strategic implementation and fulfillment of Vende Digital’s scope of services for medium-sized B2B clients ($50MM-$500MM revenue/year). Serving as the primary point of contact for day-to-day client communications, the DGS delivers digital marketing recommendations, strategic direction, and campaign analysis to assigned accounts in the Vende portfolio. The DGS’s key objectives are to ensure the quality of service, timely execution, and client satisfaction by managing internal and client-facing communications, project management, and campaign oversight to produce winning outcomes for Vende customers. To accomplish this, the DGS works in tandem with the Vende Account Director to develop and communicate a multi-channel digital marketing/demand generation strategy for each client. The DGS is then responsible for managing the successful execution of the demand generation strategy across online channels including; PPC, organic search, website & landing pages analysis, email campaigns, content marketing, and social media. Driving performance and delivery of the internal account team and external vendors, the DGS ensures optimized outcomes and ROI. Reporting to the Agency Director, the successful candidate communicates and provides overall project direction and leadership to the client fulfillment team including; Campaign Managers, IT associates, content writers, producers, and graphic designers.
Strong project management, leadership, strategic marketing, and client services skills are essential to the success of this candidate. This role is 50% strategic marketing and client services, and 50% project and team management.
Account Load Expectations:
- Up to 10 Accounts (depending on account scope)
- Most AMs service 7-8 accounts.
Primary strategic lead and quality assurance for SOW
- Projects and deliverables exceed client expectations for quality, timeliness, and flawless execution
- Provides ongoing strategic consultation to clients ensuring the attainment of ROI as specified by the Vende Digital Roadmap.
- Monthly campaign reporting and strategic recommendations to improve campaign execution and outcomes
Client & Account Team Communication Lead:
- Day-to-day point of contact with clients.
- Leads and acts as the hub for all communications with clients as it relates to strategy, client services, the scope of work, deliverables, reporting, and up-sell opportunities.
- Builds and delivers reporting
- Provides reporting and communication of client issues (at risk, satisfaction, scope creep, etc) and needs with the Account Director.
- Communication lead for Account Team (Tech, media, Campaign Managers, graphics, email, and copywriting vendors) as it relates to:
- Task Assignments and Project Management
- Campaign Briefs & Requirements:
- Campaign Objective
- Assets including content needs and direction
- Channel (social, google, email, etc)
- Tactic (boosted content, google products, PPC, social ads)
- Duration/Flight Dates
Strong knowledge and/or expertise within at least 2 of the following fields:
- Google PPC
- Social Media Marketing (LinkedIn)
- Content Marketing
- Website Conversion Strategies
- Email Marketing
- Persona Development and Application
- Marketing Automation
Account Manager Requirements:
- Exemplify the ability to earn expert-level trust with clients
- Exemplify strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Consistently executing top quality and flawless content and campaign delivery
- Ability to identify issues and make adjustments to campaigns that positively impact campaign outcomes
- Consistently look for ways and brings value-add ideas to clients
- Client Services
- Solid Project Management
- Strong Verbal & Written Communications (persuasion, tact, problem-solving, instructional)
- Presentation Skills
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Reporting: Analytics and Insights
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
- Social Media sites
- Google AdWords
- Google Drive